Professional Stained Glass Tool Set
In response to many requests from our art glass students, we have put together a pleasing set of good quality, basic tools which will open up your artistic experience to the world of art glass. Master designer Dale uses all of these tools when creating glass panels for his clients.
- Soldering Iron: 50W 1100° F Weller Iron Handle, lightweight with replaceable screw-in heaters and tips. This soldering iron has been known to consistently last 20 years before needing replacement heater and chisel tips.
- Foil Scissors, Grozing Pliers, and Running Pliers: These are all of quality metal handled construction.
- 2 Rolls of 1/4” Foil Tape, 1 each of black and copper backed
- 2 Pounds of Solder; 1 each of 50/50 and 60/40.
- Soldering Stand
- Pistol Grip carbide glass cutter
- Cutting Oil
- T Square
- Nylon Burnisher
- Black Patina
- Horseshoe Nails
- Wizard IV Diamond Grinder: includes 1” and ¼” diamond bits, face shield, and second story work surface. 3550 rpm motor, and convenient removal of the top water reservoir makes cleanup a snap. 5 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty. Ours has been going strong for 10 years with no issues.
Price INCLUDES shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states for $600
and 7% state sales tax for IN addresses.